Thursday 1 March 2012

About me

So my name's Elle. I'm in my final year of studying Broadcast Journalism at Leeds University and have a passion for music, fashion and the media. Whilst being in Leeds I've had the chance to make short films, help promote live events and interview bands.

Before coming to uni I spent a few years as a volunteer at Harlow Hospital Radio, where I presented my own weekly show, visited patients and helped raise money for the hosptial.


Helping raise awareness about charities is something I have always been keen to do, whether it was from making a ridiculous spoof music video with the student Tv station for Children in Need or simply helping at HHR. And it's definitely something I would love to continue to do when I leave university in the summer.

Trekstock is offering an amazing opportunity to join their charity team as an intern. It would give me the chance to put all my journalistic, filming, research and communication skills that I have picked up from my course into practice, whilst doing something I'm passionate about! So please help me out!

Trekstock’s vision is to help beat cancer through funding research of the highest standard and ensuring all young people have the right and relevant information to make better informed lifestyle choices.

And I hope that by taking part in this Tradeup I can make a difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment